- Extensive research of local market conditions, including:
- The listing and selling price of all homes in your area for the last six months,
- The listing price of houses currently on the market
- The listing prices of houses that were on the market but did not sell.
- Reviewing the county tax records.
- Most buyers use a real estate agent, so marketing to real estate agents is essential.
- Who will create your sales flyers?
- Buyers expect fact sheets to take with them when they drive-by or tour a house for sale.
- Where will you place signage?
In addition to your front yard, is there areas leading in to your neighborhood where signage would be appropriate?
How will potential buyers find information about your house on the Internet? You’ll want potential buyers who begin their house shopping on the Internet to find your house. Be sure to build a website to help sell your house.
Who will take inquiry calls and schedule appointments? You’ll want someone to be available to answer inquiry calls and schedule appointments. Be sure to schedule showings as quickly as possible – even the same day.
Tips: Ask newspapers for a discounted advertising rate for multiple placements.
Be sure to check with local officials to determine if there are any restrictions on where you place signs.
Pre-qualify buyers before showing your house.
At Nance & Associates, Realtors we don’t just put a sign in front of your home and hope it sells.
We use our experience & expertise to develop a custom marketing plan for your home to bring you the best deal possible.
Our experience in marketing, publishing, photography, and sales helps us connect with the right buyers, and our real estate background adds professional assurance to every step of the transaction. We give your property an extra push on prominent real estate websites.
The end result is a buyer who wants to pay top market value for your home.