The Nance Realtors Team can represent you and your interests during your home purchase.
We will provide you with the highest level of service to minimize your stress during your home purchase.
Our extensive real estate experience can help reassure you that you’re getting the best home for your money.
Our Realtors will perform the following services for you, the homebuyer:
• Represent your interests during the negotiation process.
• Provide assistance during the loan process of your next home.
• Coordinate with inspectors, appraisers, attorneys, escrow officers, and title insurance companies.
• Coordinate the closing of your purchase, making sure your lender is on target for the settlement date and has the information that they need to process the loan.
• Provide on-going communication to keep you informed of the process and be available to answer questions.
• Represent you at settlement.
• Walk you through the process and provide you a complete explanation of the home buying process.
• Provide you with thorough knowledge of current and emerging real estate market conditions.
• Assist you in locating the best home for you and your budget.
• Professionally write your real estate purchase agreement and all required addendums to accurately express your intentions to purchase and most importantly what you want to offer.
• Review all contract documents in detail prior to submitting your offer to the seller’s agent.
• Submit your purchase agreement in a manner that will represent your interests in the most advantageous way.
It is important to have an experienced real estate agent represent you during your home purchase.
Purchasing a home through an inexperienced “Real Estate Agent” can create a travesty,
You may miss out on the home you really wanted and may have a stressful and dissatisfying home buying experience.
Be represented by Experienced, Professional Realtors.